News & Events / ...
Hiring: Field Service Engineer
21 September 2020
LSM was established 22 years ago and in the leading manufacturer of waste equipment in Ireland and one of the leading manufacturers in the Global market.
LSM Ireland is a subsidiary of the group and are recruiting a key position of Field Service Engineer for the Island of Ireland.
Based in Ireland we supply the renowned LSM brand of waste equipment and other waste related equipment to wide sector of customers and Key accounts. Key to our success is providing our clients with same day or if not next day service callouts. Our brand has been built on simplicity and quality which in turn breeds reliability. The successful candidate will join the team at LSM and grow with our Irish business.
- Install and maintain waste and recycling equipment.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance of waste equipment.
- To diagnose faults and breakdowns.
- Provide accurate reporting on diagnostics.
- To work with service manager on reporting and van stock levels.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Ideal candidate must have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Have technical ability and an in dept understand of electrics and hydraulics.
- Competence in reading /understanding electrical & hydraulics schematics.
- Fabrication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have excellent Knowledge of the English language.
- Good IT skills and understanding.
- 3 years experience in a similar field.
- A full clean driving licence also essential.
- Company phone, van, tools, work wear and fuel card supplied.
- Full product training will be given at our factory in Portlaoise.
- Must be flexible with working hours and callout rota 1 in every 3 weeks.
Reply to John Kingston: email@example.com