News & Events / ...
Hiring: Marketing Manager
11 February 2020
LSM is a Portlaoise based Environmental equipment manufacturer. Exporting to over 30 countries and 22 years in business.
Our world view is simple: manage our waste better, make our world better. That’s why we’ve dedicated the last two decades to innovating and engineering the most reliable and efficient waste balers available, so we can help our customers better manage their waste compaction, disposal and recycling.
Initially a standalone position, working closely with the senior management & sales teams, this exciting prospect will allow the successful individual to use their creative skills across all aspects of the marketing and development of the business.
- To build an internal marketing department and manage all marketing activities within this department
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Develop and strengthen the brand of the business
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing the marketing budget
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with various sales channels
- Organising events and exhibitions
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Ideal candidate must have a degree in marketing/digital marketing and have at least 3 years’ working experience
- Proven track record for implementing a marketing strategy in line with key business objectives
- Experience in using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills
- An ability to multitask, to work on several projects at once
- Have strong attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Must be creative
- Meet customers, attend customer events and tradeshows as and when required
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the English language and other languages would be a benefit
If you are interested in this position and have the creative skills to build this department, please contact John Cummins, Co-Owner and Director of Sales, at email@example.com