News & Events / ...
Hiring: Service Manager
22 January 2020
LSM was established 22 years ago and in the leading manufacturer of waste equipment in Ireland and one of the leading manufacturers in the Global market.
LSM Ireland is a subsidiary of the group and are recruiting a key position of Service Manager for the Island of Ireland.
Based in Portlaoise we supply The Renowned LSM Brand of Waste equipment and other waste related equipment to wide sector of customers and Key accounts. Key to our success is providing our clients with same day or if not next day service callouts. Our brand has been built on simplicity and quality which in turn breeds reliability. The successful candidate will join the team at LSM and grow with our Irish business.
- Deliver a high level of service back up for new and existing customers
- To manage efficiently a team of 4 service engineers
- To manage all aspects of Health and Safety of the department
- To liaise with current and new suppliers
- To grow the business in conjunction with our Irish Sales Team
- To deliver 365-day a year after sales service to our customers
- To manage our field service engineers as efficiently as possible considering their time on the road and travelling
- Work within a budget and deliver weekly and monthly KPI’s
- To manage the maintenance, training and annual cost of our own internal fleet of rental machines
- To provide our customers with the most up to date safety training and records for their machines and operatives
- Manage all aspects of service vehicle parts stocks and vehicle maintenance
- Develop and improve existing and new processes
Key Skills and Experience required
- Ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in dealing with a team of service engineers. However not essential.
- Have technical ability and an in dept understand of electrics and hydraulics
- Organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent Knowledge of the English language
- Must have excellent IT skills. Knowledge of Sage and Field Motion would be a benefit
- A full clean driving licence also essential
Claire Cummins: email@example.com